2 september 2014

Falling in Love - Cocoa Daisy "Story Time"



I´m proud and lucky to be the September Guest Designer with Cocoa Daisy! I have been hanging at the Cocoa Daisy forum for years and has been a buying their kits since 2009. I loved creating with the September Kit "Story Time". The colors are gorgeous and there is a ton of embellishments that comes with the main kit.


This is the first page I made with the kit.


I just love how this page turned out. I love the soft colors, and the little details. I have used strips from the All lined up paper (glued on and then covered with gesso), both the Heidi Swapp rub-ons and the Shimelle ones, twine and wood veneers from on of the add-ons.





Material used: Patterned papers; Studio Calico Brighton Pier "Banana Stand", Cocoa Daisy Exclusive Paper "All lined up" (cut strips). Embellishments; Heidi Swapp Hello Today "Confetti" Rub-ons, Shimelle Rub-ons, Shimelle Wood Veneer (from the Fairy Tale add-on), Crate Paper Notes & Things frame. Grid stamp, sentence stamp and distressed line stamp is older Cocoa Daisy Exclusive. Star from Crate Paper Notes & Things ephemera pack (from the Fairy Tale add-on). Paint and inks from 13@rts & Studio Calico.


Inga kommentarer: