1 november 2014

Yay I´m 6 - Page Drafts #36

The first day of a new month means reveal day with Page Drafts. Today´s reveal of 5 New sketches by the Nifty Pixel together with the digital kit "Hearts a Flutter vol 3" is so inspiering! 

Since I am the Guest Designer for Pion Design in November & December this page for the realease was made with Pion papers.

 
 I used the Edvins World paper from the My Beloved son as my background paper. To "seal" it and prep it for wet mediums I covered it with clear gesso.


I cut out the butterflies from the border paper & the tag from the tag paper that comes with the same collection.


The journaling piece comes from the same paper.

Material used: Patterned paper; Pion Design "My beloved Son" (Edvins world, tags & borders). Embelllishments: Chipboard from 3rd Eye. Stamps from Keisercraft & Paper Wings Productions. Acrylic paints from Ayeeda/13@rts. Spary ink from Dylusions. Clear gesso from Prima Art Basics.

Inga kommentarer: