6 mars 2015

It´s time for Girl Friday!


I loved this kit! It is SO versatile and I used it both for Digital Scrapbooking and Hybrid Scrapbooking! The kit includes 50xElements, 12xPatterned Papers & 6xSolid papers! And there is add-ons as well! 




Please head over to the Nifty Pixel blog to see what the rest of the ladies made! I know they will knock you off your feet! I have used a sketch (no 1) from the Story Telling V.1 for this page. This pack is all about journaling and creating tight clustered groupings.


And my hybrid project this month is a card.



Digital Credits: The Nifty Pixel Girl Friday Digital Kit. The Nifty Pixel Add-on pack. Page Drafts Storytelling V.1 Template/Sketch pack.


Page Drafts by The Nifty Pixel

1 kommentar:

Em Stafrace sa...

Absolutely beautiful projects hunnie. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent I am so grateful to have you playing with The Nifty Pixel kits both digitally and hybrid you are so clever! xox