3 augusti 2015

Christmas Compendium Tags - IndigoBlu Design Team

We surely make the Christmas come early this year at the IndigoBlu blog! But we do hope you enjoy and find inspration in what we show you - even though it is high summer as the moment (oh well, in my part of the world rain has been poring down and it is barely more than +15 Celcius...).

As you might have noticed 3 new sets of Christmas stamps and Mixed Media papers has been born into the IndigoBlu family. The Christmas Compendium papers come in two sizes (12x12 & 6x6) and as an addition to that also as a mini card set.

The new Stamps are classic red rubber stamps and there are 3 new sets; Snow Globe, Christmas Icons, and Madonna & Child. I have chosen to use the new Christmas Compendium Mixed Media papers and two of the stamps sets (Snow Globe and Christmas Icons) for the tags I´m showing you today.
 
IMG_9904

On the tag below I have used the Christmas Icons. The background of the tags was stamped with the Looks like Rain Deer set and guilded with Chariot of Fire Mega Flakes or Lancashire Rose Mega Flakes.

IMG_9905
 
The Brownish dots was made by mixing Cottage Paint in Metallic Copper with wall plaster . Then I applied it trough a stencil. All the pictures are cut outs from the Mixed Media papers.
 
IMG_9906
 
IMG_9907

Well - I hope I have bought Christmas a litter closer to you today.


Inga kommentarer: